Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whew

Ooops, I almost didn't make it today! And if I don't hurry and get this posted I might still not.

We have been working like crazy around here trying to get some ornaments and holiday items ready for a craft show this weekend. Brian's mom and aunt are going to try and help us out and are taking a few things with them to sell.


Brian has been really working hard at getting things together and I have been taking care of all the "technical" stuff and sort of being his cheerleader! He is such a great guy! He works full time and usually overtime at his "day job" and then comes home spends time with me and the kids and helps keep our schedule as smooth as can be and then he spends his weekends and evenings creating! I really am lucky to have such an AWESOME man!! He is totally doing everything he can to help us reach that goal for our #7! I promised him some extra sleep this weekend!

Thanks hunny, I know I don't say it enough but I appreciate everything you do for our family, present and future!

'til next time

me

No comments:

Post a Comment