Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo


Cinderella Castle Dream Lights - view of castle at night





Here we go again, NaBloPoMo! For those of you that don't know basically you commit to at least one blog post a day through the month of November. I almost made it through last year. Let's see if I can knock it out this year.

Right now we are starting to get geared up for the holiday's. We are going into my favorite time of year, except for the snow. I love me some Thanksgiving and especially Christmas. This year we are foregoing the "traditional" Christmas and we are going to DISNEY WORLD!! It should be interesting because this is the first trip we are taking with Maximus and Emersyn. It's hard to believe that we haven't taken them anywhere!! We have done so much divide and conquer that it has become second nature to us. Nothing like making a 20+ hour drive and going to the most magical place on earth to break us in!

I am going to take a lot of time prepping for this trip. Using any and all ideas to make it the best it can be, which can and will include Maximus and a leash. I'm just sayin'.

We leave in 45 days!

'til next time

me


No comments:

Post a Comment