Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cheaper by the 1/2 Dozen.....Not So Much..

"The Teenager" 14


"The Boy" 12




"Drama" 9


"The Diva" aka "Miss Competitive" 7


"Miss E" 2 (almost 3)


"Little Man" 2




"?"

I think I am spending way too much time thinking about our #7. I don't know who he/she is going to be yet. I don't know when we will be able to start, though I have a time line in my head, I don't know if it's meant to be.

I struggle with patience, like the fact that I have none, not even a little bit. I am the type of person who likes to jump in head first and worry about the outcome later. Especially when it comes to something that I want.

I tend to focus on how long it's taking and how much time I feel is being wasted. Told you, no patience. Then I take a long look at "The Teenager" and I could swear just yesterday she was saying, "Up momma, up." And today it's all, "Hey, can you pick me up at 11 p.m. from so and so's house."

It goes so slow and at the same time so so very fast. All in all I wouldn't change it for the world, because I think it's the journey that shapes our lives.

'til next time

me




1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have a great gang... best of luck in your discovery of who the next family member might be... so exciting!
    maggie g.

    ReplyDelete