Monday, November 22, 2010

Quickie



***SOLD!!!!!***

Thank You!!

Most of the time when we are making ornaments to fill orders there is clay left over. We have been wasting it but yesterday I decided to remix it and see what I came up with. These 3 are it! Blue with a deep purple swirl and a little bit of silver glitter peeking through. It sort of reminds me of the night sky. I strung them on a black cord and added a silver bead. These 3 are smaller than the bigger version (they are 2 1/2" tall).

These are truly one of a kind. The first person that hits donate on the right hand side for $12 (or more) gets all 3! These would make a great teacher gift!

Below is a picture of each one individually.






'til next time
me

*I will post when these sell so there is no confusion!*

No comments:

Post a Comment