Lots of clicks coming in from all over right now so I thought it would be fun to put some random information out there! Of course I am all about random right now because I only HAVE like 7 more posts and I have made it through this November post everyday mess.
10. I was an only child until I was 16 years old, then I got identical twin brothers, what 16 year old wouldn't want that right?
9. My first car was a 1992 Geo Metro in Easter egg blue. We just donated it about 5 years ago and I am not ashamed to admit I cried a little.
8. I always knew I wanted to get married and have kids young. I thought I would have stopped with the kid thing well before know though.
7. The older I get the bigger my feet get, how is that even possible?
6. I never thought about adopting once while growing up. It honestly never occurred to me until my husband mentioned it! And then I was all like, more kids, bring it on!
5. I have absolutely ZERO desire to hold down a "real" job. Serious lack of work ethic around here. I have so much respect for those people that can do it all. I can't even do half of it without the day job. Let me state for the record though that I can and have held jobs when needed!
4. Emersyn (our Ethiopian daughter) was a huge surprise, seriously everything we bought was some variation of blue. Babies R Us super hated us after that call!
3. I secretly envy Alainna (7) doing competitive dance, and am most probably living vicariously through her dancing. Yup, I'm that mom.
2. If I had more courage I would move my whole family to Ethiopia.
1. All I really want is world peace, or my own reality t.v. show. Both of which are unlikely.
'til next time