Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Meal Plan and a Recipe

Some items on this meal plan might look very similar to last week as I did not get to them so we are going to try again!

Monday: Stuffed Shells (and one for the freezer)

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas (made this one already YUM!!)

Wednesday: White Chicken Chili (I am going to try using dry beans!)

Thursday: Hamburgers and Hotdogs with Fries

Friday: PIZZA!!

Saturday: Can't seem to remember and can't find my list......

Sunday: Chicken and Rice

And a recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup......

1lb. Chicken Breast (cooked) (I like my chicken shredded which means cooking it in the crockpot which GREATLY increases the amount of time this takes since you have to cook the chicken first and then add the other ingredients but....)

1 can of Rotel or add Salsa if you don't have Rotel

2 1/2 cups of Cheddar Cheese

1 cup of milk

4 cups of water

Add everything into your Crockpot and let cook for 4-5 hours!! When your ready to serve add some yummy tortilla strips or just use torn up tortillas or even crackers, it's flexible!
I would have liked it to be a little thicker and I think it would be good with corn added but Brian and the kids really liked it!! Great easy fall meal!

'til next time
me

No comments:

Post a Comment