Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Have Nothing.....

*I'm just putting this in 'cuz I think it's cute and I know it will annoy him* That's the kind of mood I'm in.*

I'm sorry, I have been pretty much worthless all day. I have no thoughts, ideas, or anything that I can even pretend is interesting to say. I am only posting this because of the whole November blog everyday thing.

As I have looked back over the last few days, I realize the quality of my posts have GREATLY deteriorated. But I have something good in the works for tomorrow.......something that scares me to pieces......stay tuned!

'til next time

me

2 comments:

  1. asleep with the remote in his hand? classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tomorrow, not because it scares you, but because I'm curious and I love it when people face their fears...something I am working on myself :)

    ReplyDelete