Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Official

The Picture Plan has started! If you gaze up to the right you will notice that I have added "the counter" so everybody can see how much longer I have. And, well, to keep me honest. We now have 4 people doing it. So it will be interesting to see how we all do. I am doing good today but like one person said to me, it is amazing how often I think about food. So true and so pathetic.

I still haven't finalized a work out plan or a food plan but I know that those will come. The sheer terror of having my pictures mailed out to all those poor unsuspecting people will force me into it.

Can you imagine, you get a letter from me, you think to yourself, hmmmmmm I wonder what Jillienne sent me, you open it and BAM!!!!! Scarred for life. No, I am not being overly dramatic here.

I have a strange feeling that anyone who knows me will be very cautious when opening mail from my address now. Don't be scared people that envelope from me next month is just a Christmas card, I promise!!

'til next time

me


No comments:

Post a Comment