Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I need some feedback. Do you all like the menu plan and the recipes? Or do you prefer just the family updates and insights into our small dramas?

I am having a hard time deciding which way I want to go. With the other blog being focused on savings and being more frugal I think maybe that I should have all the recipes and such over there.

What do you think?

In the meantime, this week's mealplan

Breakfast: cereal and bagels

Lunches: Sandwiches, mac and cheese, cheese and crackers and leftovers

Dinners:

Monday: Sweet and Sour Chicken

Tuesday: Pot roast with all the fixin's

Wednesday: Pancakes and Bacon

Thursday: Taco-roni (still haven't made this

Friday: PIZZA!!

Saturday: Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches w/ Chicken Noodle Soup (from a can)

Sunday: Left-overs!

'til next time
me

No comments:

Post a Comment