Monday, December 12, 2011

The Gym this Morning....

I seem to have found my preferred bedtime for the mornings that Bri makes me get up and go to the gym at the unreasonable time of, are you serious, otherwise known as 4:30 (a.m.). 10:30 p.m., I'm not to sure how I feel about that right now. I am really used to staying up until about 12-12:30 so this feels verrrrry early to me, but I did manage to get my butt out of bed this morning with minimal amount of fuss.

Anywhoo, went pretty good today, I noticed my right shin hurts a little bit when I walk but not so much when I am running? Weird.

For today's workout I did: 1.97 miles in 32 minutes. That includes a 2 min. warm-up and a 2 min. cool-down. I walked between 3.0-3.3 and ran between 4.7-5.5 (I actually preferred the faster pace, was easier to get into a rhythm).

That's up from the 1.83 miles in 32 min. from last time. But still a really LONG way from getting in 3.1 miles in under 30 min.

Still haven't lost any weight but I was not good to me this weekend. Trying to do better!

'til next,

me

p.s. I may have gone back to bed again when I got home, keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment