Friday, December 10, 2010

Yeah!!!

Ethiopian colored #9



Today is it! The last day for custom orders!! We have had a blast with this but I will be happy to see the backside of not going to bed until 2 a.m.!

We have a few Africa ornaments that are ready to go, so I thought I would offer them to you, $10.00 each ($3.00 shipping, flat rate no matter how many you buy!)

The large Africa's are 3 1/2" tall and the smaller ones are 2 1/2" tall.

Just hit that donate button and make sure you tell me the number or the color that you want.

#1 "wood" SOLD!!


#2- "wood"




#3- set of 3 small blue and green





#4 -set of 3 sunset and sunshine SOLD!!!



#5 (set of 2) One large Green and blue and one small




#6 set of 3 small gold




#7 Green and Silver w/ red heart ($10 each)



#8 Pink and Black ($10 each)

You can still put in an order today on the Etsy store I will not be shutting it down until midnight!

Thank you everyone for all of your support.....my next and last post will be a GRAND TOTAL!

Please consider placing an order today!

'til next time

me

No comments:

Post a Comment