Monday, December 6, 2010

Dinner


Alainna (7) tonight at dinner " I don't like it."

Alainna last night at dinner "I don't like it."

Alainna the night before last at dinner " I don't like it."

Alainna the night before that at dinner......gone in 60 seconds (we had McDonalds).

Tonight when she once again announced that she didn't like dinner I arranged my face in a shocked expression and said "NO WAY, really?"

Then she gave me the look, you know that look, the one that says I am 7 and super cute with my brand spanking new 2 front teeth and well you know, and I know, I am fabulous. And asked for cereal.

No Alainna you may not have cereal for dinner because this is how it starts. Let's say I give Alainna cereal, then the next thing you know Emersyn must have cereal, after that it Maximus, not to be outdone by Emersyn (with $4.00 a half gallon Vanilla Rice milk please). Then Ki has to have cereal too because all of a sudden he doesn't like dinner either. And the next thing you know we are, all 8 of us, having cereal for breakfast.

Wait, hmmmmmmm.......

Just kidding we can't all start having cereal for dinner.

Can we?

'til next time,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment