Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Kid is a Flippin' Rockstar!


Real quick I just have to share.  Emersyn was sitting in her highchair today waiting for me to come and clean her up and while I have my back turned I start hearing the melody of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"  Hmmmm....I think to myself, what is that?  I turn around and there is Miss E grinning like a fool and trying to belt out the words to her favorite song and the hand motions that I made up.  So AWESOME!!

Miss E has always been a little bit music obsessed.  When we first brought her home, and still, about the only thing that calms her down when she is freaking out is to sing to her.  Her favs. are, of course, Twinkle Twinkle and The Itsy Bitsy Spider.  I don't know if this is the way she was born or if some awesome mommy out there sang to this little girl everyday until she couldn't anymore and gave her girl a love for music.  I choose to believe the latter.

You go Miss E!

'til next time 
me

1 comment:

  1. Jilliene, I just saw your post from Diverse Homeschool. Is your daughter Ethiopian? I am asking because I have a daughter from Ethiopia...find me here...www.holdingfasttoyou.blogspot.com
    Smiles,
    jen garrison

    ReplyDelete