Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Meal Plan for Oct. 12-Oct. 18

Monday: Pizza Bake with Green Beans

Tuesday: Apple Casserole with Bacon and Fruit

Wednesday: Potato Soup with Rolls (Yum)

Thursday: Hot dogs and Hamburger with French Fries

Friday: Pizza Day!!

Saturday: Chicken and Rice with veggies

Sunday: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes


Bri and I are going to be out of town Thur-Sun. So those meals will be at Grandma's whim. I will make the Meatloaf when I get home on Sunday.


I have been doing a TON of blog searching in an attempt to find out what makes a blog go BIG! In my search I have found so many GREAT blogs with tons of info and recipes. The highlighted recipes are from 3 of those different blogs. If you have a moment take a look around, they all use creative ways to make fabulous tasting frugal meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment