Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Blog, Different Focus...

I have decided to take the plunge and start a new blog. Yes this one is still staying up, of course, and I am going to start focusing on blogging again about the family. The new one is going to be for our newest addiction. Coupon shopping!! Sounds silly I know but we are saving literally thousands of dollars and I thought this would be a great way to share what we have learned and also keep track of what we are spending to see the trends. With a larger than average family we have been really looking for way to cut our costs. Grocery shopping is by far one of our biggest expenses. Hence, coupon shopping and learning how to work the system.

So if you are interested in seeing how we are getting free toothpaste, shampoo, bodywash, food, etc. you can find me over at A Couple Coupons. Or if you just want to laugh at us secretly behind our backs that's fine too.

'til next time

me

No comments:

Post a Comment