Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 in 2 days!

First let me start by saying THANK YOU to those of you who made it through my last post. With the never ending typos and grammar errors, etc. I thought about going through and fixing it but that really doesn't seem like fun. I guess you can sure tell I haven't written anything in a while. I will try to do better, I promise, so that no one feels like they have to pull out their red pen just to read one of my posts.

On another note, I really feel like I have to share this post on this blog. A friend on FACEbook shared a link and wow. And while I have to state, our family is not VERY religious ourselves, it basically helps to sum up why we do what we do (oh and I am kind of a kid addict too, so that helps). And why we should be doing SO MUCH MORE! I will say it's heavy in my heart today. And it's got me thinking.......

'til next time
me

*seriously don't cheat, read the post, think of it as a favor to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment